This policy describes our privacy practices for the websites where it is posted. It also applies to our practices for our mobile phone and text programs.
The information we collect and how we use it:
The information we would collect about the users of our services, include:
• Through which you would be personally identified; and/or
• Concerning your internet connection, the equipment you use to have access to our services and your usage details.
We collect the following information:
• Directly from you when you give it to us; and/or
• Automatically as you go on navigating through our services (information including details like, IP addresses and information through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies).
Information you give to us:
The information we collect on or through our services may encompass:
• Your account information: full name, email address, postal code, password and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, mobile number and website. Along with your profile picture will feature publicly as part of your account profile. You have the option of providing us with this information through third-party sign-in services like Facebook and Google Plus.
• Your preferences: your preferences and settings such as time zone and used language.
• Your online content: meaning the information through our services, encompassing your reviews, photographs, comments, lists, followers, the users you follow, current and prior restaurant reservation details, food ordering details and history, favorite meals and other information in your account profile.
• Your communications: between you and other users through our services, your participation in a survey, contest and promotion, your request for certain features (e.g. newsletters or other products), your communication with us about employment opportunities posted to our services.
• Your public posts: your provided reviews, ratings, tips, photos, comments, likes, friends, etc. that would be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on publicly accessible platforms. You should be aware that we cannot control the actions of other users of other users of our services with whom you may choose to share your user contributions. You should be careful about revealing any sensitive details about yourself in such postings.
• Your credit card details when you make a purchase.
We make use of the information you provide to us, in order to improve the quality of our services to serve you better. In addition the information you share with us, will be used as disclosed and in the following ways, we would use this information to provide support to you, communicate with you and comply with our legal obligations.
• Links: this site may contain links leading to other websites that 1868 Restaurant Café and Gallery may not own or operate. Therefore, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of other websites. Please, take the time to check the privacy statements of each and every website which collects personal information. This policy applies to the personal information collected on this site.
• Security: we abide by the standards of the industry to protect personal information. We cannot guarantee that you will be totally secure, but we do recommend that you use the internet or mobile devices with caution.
• Payment card information: to use certain services of ours, like making reservations at our restaurant and to make payments to our restaurant, café or gallery we may require credit or debit card account information from you. By submitting your credit or debit card account information through our services, you expressly consent to the sharing of your information with third-party payment processors (including but not limited to those who provide fraud detection services to us) and you further agree to the following terms:
- When you use a credit or debit card to secure a reservation through our website, we provide your credit or debit card account information (including card number and expiration date) to our third-party payment service providers.
- When you provide your credit or debit card account information for the restaurant payment services, we provide your credit or debit card account information to our third-party payment service providers. These third parties may store your credit or debit card account information so you can use our restaurant, café and gallery payment services through our services in the future.
- We make certain that your card’s information are privately stored and protected, so they can’t be used by anyone else but you for any other purpose than paying for your purchased meal(s) or item(s).
• Analytics and tailored advertising:
To assist you better we may use third-party web analytics on our services, such as Google Analytics. These service providers use the sort of technology described in the “Automatically-collected information” section above.
The information collected by this technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate our users’ use of the services. We also use Google Analytics as described in the following section. To prevent Google Analytics from collecting or using your information, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
• How we use the information we collect:
We make use of the information we collect from you for a variety of purposes, including:
- Process and respond to your queries.
- Understand our users (what they do on our services, what features they like. Improve the content and features of our services (such as personalizing content to your interests).
- Administer our services and diagnose technical problems.
- Service usage pattern.
- Provide you with customer support.
- Provide you with notices about your account.
- Notify you about changes to our services.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services, if you do not want us to do so, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data and/or adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
Write at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us at: +971 25 531 868